What exactly is a Cement Foaming Agent?
Concrete/cement foaming agent indicates an admixture that will reduce the area stress of liquid and produce a considerable amount of uniform and secure foam, that is utilized to produce foam concrete.
The foaming agent is actually a substance that will make its aqueous solution create a massive quantity of foam when mechanical force is introduced straight into the air. This type of material is actually a surfactant or surface-active material. The essence of the Concrete additive is its surface-active effect. Without surface activity, foaming cannot occur, and it cannot become a foaming agent. Surface activity is definitely the core of foaming.
The purpose of cement foaming agent
The key purpose of a cement foaming agent is to promote the foaming of cement paste to make lightweight concrete. Cement foaming agents can produce bubbles through chemical reactions, resulting in the cement slurry to possess a huge number of pores through the construction process, thereby reducing the density of concrete and making it lightweight, with thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, and other excellent properties.
Cement foaming agents could also increase the mechanical properties of concrete, enhance its compressive strength and tensile strength, and improve its durability and frost resistance. Furthermore, cement foaming agents could also increase the fluidity and plasticity of concrete, making it easier to build and shape.
12 features and features of foaming agent
- It provides compressive strength and anti-aging properties: Although traditional chemical insulation materials can achieve thermal insulation effects, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have not been able to meet the needs. Lightweight foamed cement can totally solve this challenge. , a substitute for traditional insulation materials
- It is lightweight: its density can reach 200-1600kg/m3, which effectively cuts down on the load of the building.
- Good high-temperature resistance: The applicable temperature of foamed cement can reach above 250-300C, as the benzene board will soften and undergo chemical reactions above 75C.
- Improve the stability and life of the insulation layer: The foamed cement thermal layer includes a high degree of stability and anti-aging properties, effectively making sure the indoor floor is flat and never cracked. Its lifespan is 5.10 times that of the benzene board. It is made from perlite particles. More than five times
- Great thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is .08w/mk, that is 20-30 times that of ordinary cement.
- It provides good compressive strength: when the density is 350kg/m3, the compressive strength is 6kg/cm2 in 7 days and 9kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good moisture resistance: There will be no condensation around the warm water pipes during heating, and there will be no splitting between the layers.
- Good bonding: The material utilized in foamed cement is cement, which has an exceptional bond with the lower and upper layers and definately will not cause hollowing or collapse of the ground.
- Fast construction speed: each shift can construct 3000-4000 square meters, saving the construction period
- Good integrity: One-time pouring has no gaps and interruptions and can be combined entirely with the cast-in-place floor slab and mortar layer to create a whole.
- It provides an anti-permeability effect: Because of the porous and integral nature of foamed cement, the anti-permeability is much more than six times stronger compared to ordinary floor slabs.
- Fireproof: Foamed cement is an inorganic material (cement) that will not burn and for that reason has good fire resistance. When used on buildings, it can increase the fireproof performance of the building.
Do you know the types of cement foaming agents?
Plant-based cement foaming agent
It utilizes imported high-grade natural plant polymer products as basic materials and is also generated via a selection of complicated chain reactions. The product is actually a pure and clear oily liquid having a light yellow color. It is not responsive to difficult water, non-toxic, odor-free, and sediment-free. The PH worth is near neutral, non-corrosive to cement and steel, and will not contaminate the setting. The frothing representative is storage-resistant, difficult to degrade, has exceptional frothing performance, rich foam, and modest foam stability. Utilizing this frothing agent to create foamed cement has the features of reduced usage, affordability, stability, and high quality. Each barrel of frothing agent (200kg) can generate 500 m2 of foamed cement, so it will be commonly employed in floor home heating jobs. In roofing insulation projects, building prices could be considerably minimized.
Animal-based cement foaming agent
It uses selected animal (cow, sheep) keratin since the primary raw material and is also made through several hydrolysis reactions, heating and dissolving, dilution, filtration, and high-temperature shrinkage. It is produced using imported advanced equipment as well as the latest manufacturing technology. Strict quality management is implemented through the production process. The product is actually a deep brown viscous liquid with low impurity content, light irritating odor, uniform quality, sound quality consistency, outstanding foaming, and ideal foam stability; it really is a new generation of animal-based cement foaming agents. Because of the high surface strength of the foam produced by this foaming agent, the foam is very stable. The bubbles of the foamed cement made out of it are in a closed state independent of every other, and there is not any connection between the bubbles. The permeability resistance of the foamed cement products is extremely high. On the same density, compared with foamed cement made out of plant-based foaming agents, it provides better sealing as well as heat preservation properties and better strength.
The uses of cement foaming agent
- Construction field
Cement foaming agents are popular within the construction field and are mainly used to produce lightweight concrete, thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials, etc. Lightweight wet-condensation materials have the main advantages of lightweight thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc. They are popular in building walls, floors, roofs, partitions, and other components. Thermal insulation materials can be used for building insulation, heat insulation, fire protection, etc. Sound-absorbing materials can be used for building sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Road field
Cement foaming agents are also utilized in the broad field and are mainly used to produce lightweight pavement materials, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight pavement materials have the main advantages of light, wear resistance, and anti-aging and can reduce road noise and vibration. Sound insulation materials can be used for road sound insulation, noise reduction, etc. Waterproof materials can be used for road waterproofing and anti-seepage.
- Bridge field
Cement foaming agents are also utilized in the bridge field, mainly used to produce lightweight bridge decks, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight bridge deck has the main advantages of being lightweight, high strength, and good durability, which could detect the weight of the bridge and extend the service life of the bridge. Sound insulation and waterproof materials can be used for bridge sound insulation, waterproofing, etc.
High Quality Foaming Agent Supplier
Trunnano Info Technology Co., Ltd is actually a supplier of concrete additives, that are concrete foaming agent and relative products with more than 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. Should you be looking for high quality concrete Additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])